A Chinese entrepreneur has been arrested for attempting to steal information on the United States’ Lockheed F-22 and F-35 aircraft and Boeing’s C-17 cargo plane.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- U.S. Charges Iranians for Global Cyber Attacks on Behalf of Tehran Digest Article
- California High Schooler Changes Grades After Phishing Teachers, Gets 14 Felonies for His Efforts Digest Article
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Chinese Hackers Hit U.S. Firms Linked to South China Sea Dispute Digest Article