The FBI is investigating the cyber attack against Twitter and YouTube accounts belonging to the U.S. Central Command, which oversees the U.S.-led airstrikes on Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Tech Companies Move to Target Terrorist Propaganda Online Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article