The FBI is investigating the cyber attack against Twitter and YouTube accounts belonging to the U.S. Central Command, which oversees the U.S.-led airstrikes on Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Statement by President Donald J. Trump on the Elevation of Cyber Command Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Merck Says Cyber Attack Halted Production, Will Hurt Profits Digest Article