The FBI has begun preparing for a major mole hunt to determine how anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks got an alleged arsenal of hacking tools the CIA has used to spy on espionage targets, according to people familiar with the matter.
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Cavalry Riding to the Rescue of DDoS-deluged Memcached Users Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Silence Gang Borrows From CARBANAK to Steal From Banks Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article