The FBI has begun preparing for a major mole hunt to determine how anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks got an alleged arsenal of hacking tools the CIA has used to spy on espionage targets, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Experts Say WikiLeaks Exaggerating Contents of CIA Documents Digest Article
- CCleaner Malware Infects Big Tech Companies With Second Backdoor Digest Article
- Botnet Pummels Retail Websites in Hunt for Gift Card Balances Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Hitachi Hackers Cashed in on Security Gaps in India’s Worst-ever Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article