The FBI is pursuing a suspected Russian hacker who claims to have amassed a trove of 1.2 billion unique email and password combinations and who also offered access to hacked Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Why Europe, Not Congress, Will Rein in Big Tech Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article