The FBI is pursuing a suspected Russian hacker who claims to have amassed a trove of 1.2 billion unique email and password combinations and who also offered access to hacked Facebook and Twitter accounts.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- An Instagram Hack Hit Millions of Accounts, And Victims’ Phone Numbers Are Now For Sale Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Yahoo Says One Billion Accounts Exposed in Newly Discovered Security Breach Digest Article