The FBI is investigating how hackers infiltrated computers at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for several years beginning in 2010 in a breach senior FDIC officials believe was sponsored by China’s military, people with knowledge of the matter said.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- U.S. Military and NATO May Now Target Russia With Cyberweapons, Marking Huge Policy Change Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article