The FBI is investigating how hackers infiltrated computers at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for several years beginning in 2010 in a breach senior FDIC officials believe was sponsored by China’s military, people with knowledge of the matter said.
- $2 Million HIPAA Penalty After Patient Data Exposed on Web Digest Article
- U.S. Investigating Potential Covert Russian Plan to Disrupt November Elections Digest Article
- 68 Million Exposed in Old Dropbox Hack Digest Article
- China Making Swift, Competitive Quantum Computing Gains Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article