The FBI is investigating how hackers infiltrated computers at the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation for several years beginning in 2010 in a breach senior FDIC officials believe was sponsored by China’s military, people with knowledge of the matter said.
- FBI Arrests Another Hacker Who Visited United States to Attend a Conference Digest Article
- Russia Has Figured Out How to Jam U.S. Drones in Syria, Officials Say Digest Article
- Uber paid 20-year-old Florida man to keep data breach secret – sources Digest Article
- U.S. Military and NATO May Now Target Russia With Cyberweapons, Marking Huge Policy Change Digest Article
- North Korea Hackers Stole South Korea-U.S. Military Plans to Wipe Out North Korea Leadership: Lawmaker Digest Article