Three months after a Department of Homeland Security intelligence report downplayed the threat of a cyber attack against the U.S. electrical grid, DHS and the FBI began a nationwide program warning of the dangers faced by U.S. utilities from damaging cyber attacks like the recent hacking against Ukraine’s power grid.
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- U.S. Government Shares Technical Details on North Korean Hacking Campaign Digest Article
- AF Installation Cyberattack Plans Tested During National Grid Exercise Digest Article
- Is the Power Grid Getting More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks? Digest Article