Three months after a Department of Homeland Security intelligence report downplayed the threat of a cyber attack against the U.S. electrical grid, DHS and the FBI began a nationwide program warning of the dangers faced by U.S. utilities from damaging cyber attacks like the recent hacking against Ukraine’s power grid.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- DOE Receives First Installment of Anti-cyberwarfare Networking Technology Digest Article
- Raytheon, DARPA Developing Advanced Tech to Protect US Power Grid Against Cyber Attack Digest Article