The Federal Bureau of Investigation warned U.S. businesses that hackers have used malicious software to launch a destructive cyberattack in the United States.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- Anthem Data Breach Reportedly Caused by Foreign Nation Attack Digest Article
- Researchers Discover Another Ongoing Cyberattack Using NSA Hacking Tools Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article