Although the White House has a policy to disclose some cyber vulnerabilities discovered by government agencies, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has indicated it will not reveal details about the security flaw that enabled it to unlock an iPhone connected to its investigation of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., in December.
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence — UPDATED Digest Article
- FBI Warns of Spike in W-2 Phishing Campaigns Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article