Although the White House has a policy to disclose some cyber vulnerabilities discovered by government agencies, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has indicated it will not reveal details about the security flaw that enabled it to unlock an iPhone connected to its investigation of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., in December.
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Digest Article
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article