Although the White House has a policy to disclose some cyber vulnerabilities discovered by government agencies, the Federal Bureau of Investigation has indicated it will not reveal details about the security flaw that enabled it to unlock an iPhone connected to its investigation of a mass shooting in San Bernardino, Calif., in December.
- Hackers Using iCloud’s Find My iPhone Feature to Remotely Lock Macs and Demand Ransom Payments Digest Article
- Apple IPhone X Face ID Fooled by a Mask Digest Article
- Kaspersky: NSA Staffer’s Laptop Was Infected with Malware Digest Article
- Meltdown, Spectre: The password Theft Bugs at the Heart of Intel CPUs Digest Article
- Intel Patches Nine-Year-Old Critical CPU Vulnerability Digest Article