Most federal agencies are far from maximizing the potential of the cloud to realize enormous efficiency gains and cost reductions.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Legacy IT Makes Federal Agencies Less Secure, Study Says Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article