The hackers who recently launched a massive cyber-attack on the U.S. government, exposing sensitive information of millions of federal workers and millions of others, may have used information stolen from a private government contractor to break into federal systems.
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Exclusive: Microsoft Responded Quietly After Detecting Secret Database Hack in 2013 Digest Article
- Pentagon: China Threatened to Bankrupt Defense Contractor Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article