Most federal agencies overseeing the security of America’s critical infrastructure still lack formal methods for determining whether those essential networks are protected from hackers, according to a new government report.
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Researcher: Metadata the ‘Most Potent Weapon’ Against Critical Infrastructure Security Digest Article