Most federal agencies overseeing the security of America’s critical infrastructure still lack formal methods for determining whether those essential networks are protected from hackers, according to a new government report.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article