The federal government will host the first-ever government-wide event to recruit new IT and cybersecurity talent, at a time when agencies and department are struggling to fill these positions. The General Services Administration (GSA) on Thursday announced the event, which will be held November 6-7 in Maryland. The administration is looking to recruit computer scientists, cyber analysts, engineers and others in order to “fill critical skills gaps” in top IT and cybersecurity roles across the federal government.
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Should AI Be in Charge of Hiring? Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article