The federal government will host the first-ever government-wide event to recruit new IT and cybersecurity talent, at a time when agencies and department are struggling to fill these positions. The General Services Administration (GSA) on Thursday announced the event, which will be held November 6-7 in Maryland. The administration is looking to recruit computer scientists, cyber analysts, engineers and others in order to “fill critical skills gaps” in top IT and cybersecurity roles across the federal government.
- Trump Announces $1.5bn for Cyber-Security and Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article
- Quantum Computer Learns to ‘See’ Trees Digest Article