As news of the full scope of the breach of Office of Management and Budget systems emerges, Federal CIO Tony Scott launched a government-wide Cybersecurity Sprint on June 12, giving agencies 30 days to shore up their systems..
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- White House Links Innovation and Cyber-security Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- White House Report Finds Cybersecurity Gaps at Federal Agencies Digest Article