As news of the full scope of the breach of Office of Management and Budget systems emerges, Federal CIO Tony Scott launched a government-wide Cybersecurity Sprint on June 12, giving agencies 30 days to shore up their systems..
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- U.S. Government Contractors Score Poorly on Cyber Risk Tests Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- Kaspersky: Russia Responds to US Ban on Software Digest Article