A security researcher kicked off a United Airlines flight last month after tweeting about security vulnerabilities in its system had previously taken control of an airplane and caused it to briefly fly sideways.
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article