A security researcher kicked off a United Airlines flight last month after tweeting about security vulnerabilities in its system had previously taken control of an airplane and caused it to briefly fly sideways.
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- That Drupal Bug you Were Told to Patch Weeks Ago? Cryptominers Hope you Haven’t Bothered Digest Article
- Microsoft Releases Emergency Windows Update to Hamstring Earlier ‘Spectre’ Defense Digest Article
- A Government Study Found DJI Drone, Banned by US Army, Kept Data Safe Digest Article
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article