In what’s believed to be an unprecedented attempt to bypass the security of Apple iPhones, or any smartphone that uses fingerprints to unlock, California’s top cops asked to enter a residence and force anyone inside to use their biometric information to open their mobile devices.
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence — UPDATED Digest Article
- Android P Will Encourage OEMs to Adopt Stronger Biometric Systems Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article