In what’s believed to be an unprecedented attempt to bypass the security of Apple iPhones, or any smartphone that uses fingerprints to unlock, California’s top cops asked to enter a residence and force anyone inside to use their biometric information to open their mobile devices.
- Signcryption for Biometric Security Journal Article
- US Carriers Partner on a Better Mobile Authentication System Digest Article
- The Feds Can Now (Probably) Unlock Every iPhone Model In Existence — UPDATED Digest Article
- Air Force Opens Doors to Universities, Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs to Boost Innovation Digest Article
- Hundreds of Apps Using Ultrasonic Signals to Silently Track Smartphone Users Digest Article