Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is vowing to lead the charge on legislation that would require companies to decrypt data under court order.
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article