Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is vowing to lead the charge on legislation that would require companies to decrypt data under court order.
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- FTC vs. D-Link: A Warning to the IoT Industry Digest Article
- Evolving Developments in Cyberlaw: 2017 Reference Document
- Lawmakers Move to Boost Oversight of Sensitive Military Cyber Ops Digest Article