Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is vowing to lead the charge on legislation that would require companies to decrypt data under court order.
- Supreme Court Rules that Warrants Generally Are Required to Collect Cellphone Data Digest Article
- US Congress Passes CLOUD Act Hidden in Budget Spending Bill Digest Article
- Satellite Phone Encryption Calls Can be Cracked in Fractions of a Second Digest Article
- House Panel to Consider Bill to Revamp DHS Cyber Team Digest Article
- Apple Bows to China’s New Stringent Cyber Laws, Announces First Ever Chinese Data Center Digest Article