Federal regulators on Tuesday unveiled a much-anticipated tool meant to help institutions assess their own cybersecurity systems.
- Google Updates Home Mini to Address Major Privacy Bug Digest Article
- NISTIR 8170 DRAFT – The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation Guidance for Federal Agencies Reference Document
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article
- Presidential Executive Order on Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure Reference Document
- NIST Workshop Debates New Cybersecurity Framework Digest Article