Attackers have been using well-known, standard utilities to carry out attacks on organizations around the world, and covering their tracks by wiping their activity from the machine’s memory before its rebooted.
- CryptoLocker: Surviving a Ransomware Attack CSIAC Webinar
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- Spoofed SEC Emails Distribute Evolved DNSMessenger Digest Article
- Roles and Responsibilities for Defending the Nation from Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article