Finland’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) is reviewing its IT security infrastructure in the wake of a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on its main website.
- The Need for Urgent Collective Action to Keep People Safe Online: Lessons From Last Week’s Cyberattack Digest Article
- The ICIT Ransomware Report Reference Document
- Blockchain’s New Role In The Internet of Things Digest Article
- Cyber-attack: Europol Says it was Unprecedented in Scale Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article