Finland’s Ministry of Defence (MoD) is reviewing its IT security infrastructure in the wake of a distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on its main website.
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- ‘First True’ Native IPv6 DDoS Attack Spotted in Wild Digest Article
- Europol Shuts Down World’s Largest DDoS-for-Hire Service Digest Article
- AWS Traffic Hijack: Users Sent to Phishing Site in Two-hour Cryptocurrency Heist Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article