A highly advanced cyber-espionage group dubbed Equation has been modifying the firmware in more than a dozen hard drives, possibly infecting tens of thousands of computers in sensitive sectors of activity worldwide.
- Symantec Says ‘Highly Likely’ North Korea Group Behind Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- Why Is North Korea So Interested in Bitcoin? Digest Article