A highly advanced cyber-espionage group dubbed Equation has been modifying the firmware in more than a dozen hard drives, possibly infecting tens of thousands of computers in sensitive sectors of activity worldwide.
- Potent Malware That Hid for Six Years Spread Through Routers Digest Article
- USC to Lead IARPA Quantum Computing Project Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article