Highly destructive malware that infected at least three regional power authorities in Ukraine led to a power failure that left hundreds of thousands of homes without electricity last week, researchers said.
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article