Highly destructive malware that infected at least three regional power authorities in Ukraine led to a power failure that left hundreds of thousands of homes without electricity last week, researchers said.
- Ukraine Investigates Possible Cyberattack on Power Grid in Kiev Digest Article
- Dragonfly: Western Energy Sector Targeted by Sophisticated Attack Group Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article
- He Won Praise for Halting a Global Cyberattack. Then He Was Arrested. Digest Article
- Crims Shut Off Ukraine Power in Wide-ranging Anniversary Hacks Digest Article