Android/Simplocker.A is a trojan that encrypts files on local drives. The trojan collects various sensitive information. The trojan attempts to send gathered information to a remote machine.
- This Hack Can Silently Break Into 1 Billion Android App Accounts Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Kryptowire Discovers Mobile Phone Firmware That Transmitted Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Without User Consen or Disclosure Digest Article
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- Leaked NSA Hacking Exploit Used in WannaCry Ransomware is Now Powering Trojan Malware Digest Article