The first documented native IPv6 DDoS attack has been spotted in the wild over the weekend. The DNS dictionary attack originated from around 1,900 different native IPv6 hosts, on more than 650 different networks and targeted authoritative DNS service Neustar’s network.
- GitHub Survived the Biggest DDoS Attack Ever Recorded Digest Article
- Tech Support Scammers Abuse Native Ad and Content Provider Taboola to Serve Malvertising Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article
- Hackers Halt Plant Operations in Watershed Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Deloitte Hit by Cyber-attack Revealing Clients’ Secret Emails Digest Article