An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- Equifax Data Breach – Here’s What we can Learn From it Digest Article
- Account Security – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Home Economics: How Life in 123 Million American Households Was Exposed Online Digest Article