An archive containing nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and plain text passwords was posted Tuesday on an online forum, but the data is old and likely sourced from multiple data breaches according to one security firm.
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article
- 68 Million Exposed in Old Dropbox Hack Digest Article
- Google Just Discovered A Massive Web Leak… And You Might Want To Change All Your Passwords Digest Article
- Secure Passwords Can Be Sent Through Your Body, Instead of Air Digest Article
- Report: $3-5M in Ad Fraud Daily from ‘Methbot’ Digest Article