A zero-day Flash Player vulnerability, patched today by Adobe, is currently being exploited by an advanced threat group from China in cyber-espionage operations.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Microsoft Claims Windows Zero-Day Exploited by Russian State Actors Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- Lotus Blossom Chinese Cyberspies Leverage on Fake Conference Invites in the Last Campaign Digest Article