A zero-day Flash Player vulnerability, patched today by Adobe, is currently being exploited by an advanced threat group from China in cyber-espionage operations.
- Insights into Iranian Cyber Espionage: APT33 Targets Aerospace and Energy Sectors and has Ties to Destructive Malware Digest Article
- Equifax Website Borked Again, This Time to Redirect to Fake Flash Update Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- SEC Discloses Cybersecurity Breach Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article