Newly discovered vulnerability in Facebook Messenger could have allowed an attacker to modify or remove any sent message, photo, file, or link.
- Beware of Windows/MacOS/Linux Virus Spreading Through Facebook Messenger Digest Article
- Is Malware Hiding in Your Resume? Vulnerability in LinkedIn Messenger Would Have Allowed Malicious File Transfer Digest Article
- Cambridge Analytica Took 50M Facebook Users’ Data – And Both Companies Owe Answers Digest Article
- PoS Flaws Allow Hackers to Steal Card Data, Change Prices Digest Article
- Simple Exploit Allows Attackers to Modify Email Content – Even After It’s Sent! Digest Article