A vulnerability in the 802.11n wireless networking standard can be exploited by a remote attacker to target wireless networks, researchers have warned.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Freeze…SCADA! Flaw Lets Hackers Peel Away Human Machine Interface Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- CWI, Google Announce First Collision for Industry Security Standard SHA-1 Digest Article