A vulnerability in the 802.11n wireless networking standard can be exploited by a remote attacker to target wireless networks, researchers have warned.
- Attackers can Pull Data From Air-gapped Networks’ Surveillance Cameras Digest Article
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- A Decade Old Unix/Linux/BSD Root Privilege-Escalation Bug Discovered Digest Article
- Microsoft Word Vuln Went Unnoticed for 17 Years: Report Digest Article
- AES-256 Keys Sniffed in Seconds Using €200 of Kit a Few Inches Away Digest Article