An application available in the Google Play store until yesterday took advantage for months of a flaw in the TeamViewer remote support tool for Android to enable screen recording on older devices.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Android Users: To Avoid Malware, Try the F-Droid App Store Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article