A number of Netgear home wireless routers sport a vulnerability that can be misused by unauthenticated attackers to obtain the administrator password, device serial number, WLAN details, and various details regarding clients connected to the device.
- Security Researcher Says DirecTV Hardware Can Be Easily Hacked Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- iOS Privacy: steal.password – Easily get the user’s Apple ID password, just by asking Digest Article
- US, UK Accuse Russia of Hacking Home Routers and ISPs to Conduct MitM Attacks Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article