Overall, the total federal IT budget envisioned by President Barack Obama in his fiscal 2016 budget blueprint released last week would tick up to $86 billion, a 2.7 percent increase above the current year’s levels.
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- Six Big Vendors Dominate a Fragmented Federal Cyber Market, Numbers Show Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Neuromorphic, Quantum, Supercomputing Mesh for Deep Learning Digest Article
- Cybersecurity Skills Crisis Causing Rapidly Widening Business Problem Digest Article