Overall, the total federal IT budget envisioned by President Barack Obama in his fiscal 2016 budget blueprint released last week would tick up to $86 billion, a 2.7 percent increase above the current year’s levels.
- FCC Chief Plans to Ditch U.S. ‘Net Neutrality’ Rules Digest Article
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- White House: Federal Agencies Remain Highly Vulnerable to Data Breaches Three Years After OPM Digest Article
- Aetna Replacing Security Passwords With Machine Learning Tools Digest Article