Overall, the total federal IT budget envisioned by President Barack Obama in his fiscal 2016 budget blueprint released last week would tick up to $86 billion, a 2.7 percent increase above the current year’s levels.
- DHS, FBI Report Details Russian Election Hack and Defenses Against Future Attacks Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Six Big Vendors Dominate a Fragmented Federal Cyber Market, Numbers Show Digest Article
- White House Orders Intelligence Report of Election Cyberattacks Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article