The Army, which already has 30 cyber teams at full operational capability and 11 more at initial operating capability, is aiming to have 41 fully operational teams by year’s end.
- The Army Can Now Stop Enemy Tanks In Their Tracks Without Firing A Shot Digest Article
- Benjamin Foulois Cyber Proving Ground (CPG) Reference Document
- Beyond Plan B: Army Embraces Broad Cyber Program Digest Article
- Cyber Science and Technology at the Army Research Laboratory Journal Article
- China Drone Maker Steps Up Security After U.S. Army Ban Digest Article