Wei Chen, while serving as a U.S. defense contractor, allegedly plugged a personal thumb drive into computers connected to classified and unclassified networks, against protocols.
- Defense Contractor Stored Intelligence Data in Amazon Cloud Unprotected [Updated] Digest Article
- DOD Announces Digital Vulnerability Disclosure Policy and “Hack the Army” Kick-Off Digest Article
- APT3 Threat Group a Contractor for Chinese Intelligence Agency Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- How Israel Caught Russian Hackers Scouring the World for U.S. Secrets Digest Article