Wei Chen, while serving as a U.S. defense contractor, allegedly plugged a personal thumb drive into computers connected to classified and unclassified networks, against protocols.
- Report on Post-Quantum Cryptography Reference Document
- ‘Terabyte of Death’ Cyberattack Against DoD Looms, DISA Director Warns Digest Article
- Amazon’s New ‘Secret Region’ Promises Easier Sharing of Classified Data Digest Article
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article