Last year, researchers found what at the time was quite possibly the world’s most sophisticated espionage app ever written for the Android mobile operating system. Now, in a discovery that underscores the growing arms race among competing malware developers, researchers have uncovered a new Android spying platform that includes location-based audio recording and other features that have never been seen in the wild before.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Monero-Mining HiddenMiner Android Malware Can Potentially Cause Device Failure Digest Article
- ToastAmigo Malware Uses New Twist to Attack Toast Overlay Vulnerability Digest Article
- Janus Vulnerability Allows Android App Takeover Digest Article
- Google Reveals Android Robocop AI to Spot and Destroy Malware Digest Article