Security researchers have found six vulnerabilities in the products of four vendors of NMSs (Network Management Systems), four cross-site scripting (XSS) and two SQL injection (SQLi) flaws.
- Android Security Bulletin February 2017: What You Need to Know Digest Article
- LDAP Attack Vector Makes Terabit-Scale DDoS Attacks Possible Digest Article
- Rapid7 Appointed CVE Numbering Authority Digest Article
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document