Security researchers have found six vulnerabilities in the products of four vendors of NMSs (Network Management Systems), four cross-site scripting (XSS) and two SQL injection (SQLi) flaws.
- Vulnerabilities Discovered in Mobile Bootloaders of Major Vendors Digest Article
- AMD Flaws Pose No Immediate Risk of Exploitation, Says Independent Reviewer Digest Article
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- Chinese Intelligence Agencies Are Doctoring the Country’s Vulnerability Database Digest Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article