French authorities are considering a new law that would ban Tor and restrict access to public WiFi networks across the country, as a result of the ISIS attacks in Paris.
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article
- Cyber Alert: EU Ministers Test Responses in First Computer War Game Digest Article
- Olympic Destroyer Data-Wiping Malware Is More Complex Than Previously Thought Digest Article
- Chinese team sends quantum keys to ground stations and teleports ground to satellite signals Digest Article
- Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN): Security Implications and Design Solutions CSIAC Webinar