Incorporating security into the design of components used in the Internet of Things (IoT) is essential for securing the operations of the IoT and the cyber-physical infrastructure upon which society depends. The pervasiveness of the IoT and its part in critical infrastructure requires incorporating security into the design of components from the start. Given the increasing functionality, interconnectedness, and use of the IoT within critical infrastructure, securing the integrity of command and control (C2) within the IoT is essential.
- Today’s Predictions for Tomorrow’s Internet – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 3: October 16-20 Information Page
- DoD’s Network Defense Headquarters Achieves Full Operational Capability Digest Article
- Critical Infrastructure More Vulnerable Than Ever Before Digest Article
- Introduction to Design and Development Process for Assured Software – DoD Software Assurance Community of Practice: Volume 1 Journal Article
- CSIAC Webinar – Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment – Chat Log Information Page