This webinar will describe Comply to Connect (C2C), an automated Network Access Control (NAC) solution that verifies that an endpoint is authorized and meets security requirements before allowing access to the network. These solutions take a standards-based approach to security and the goal is to always know what devices are on your network and to control what resources they can access.
- Standards Based Cyber Risk Assessment Framework CSIAC Webinar
- Internet of Things Video Podcast
- NISTIR 8011 Automation Support for Security Control Assessments – Volume 2: Hardware Asset Management Reference Document
- NIST SP 500-325, Fog Computing Conceptual Model Reference Document
- The Flawed System Behind the Krack Wi-Fi Meltdown Digest Article