This webinar will showcase an input validation failure by demonstrating a known command injection vulnerability within an open-source firewall application. It will then discuss methods of input validation, while demonstrating techniques to reduce the likelihood of this critical vulnerability.
- Overview of the Software Assurance Marketplace (SWAMP) and SWAMP-in-a-Box (SiB) CSIAC Webinar
- Hacker 101 & Secure Coding: A Grassroots Movement towards Software Assurance Journal Article
- Advances in the Acquisition of Secure Systems Based on Open Architectures Journal Article
- Securing Systems through Software Reliability Engineering Journal Article
- Telegram-Controlled Hacking Tool Targets SQL Injection at Scale Digest Article