There are a variety of skills, abilities, and traits (SATs) that are critical in different types of cyber operations. Given the sheer number of SATs, it is difficult to identify which individuals have the greatest potential for cyber operations. Further, it is critical to determine if a specific SAT can be learned or reinforced. This webinar will describe some of these SATs and how they differ between cyber operators, technical, and non-technical personnel based on preliminary research. In particular, we propose methods for identifying and measuring the most relevant SATs.
- The Internet Wants YOU: Consider a Career in Cybersecurity – National Cyber Security Awareness Month – Week 4: October 23-27 Information Page
- WannaCry Ransomware Hits U.S. Critical Infrastructure Digest Article
- CSIAC Webinar – Applying the Top 20 Critical Controls for Risk Assessment – Chat Log Information Page
- Call for Papers for Publication Video Podcast
- Performing a Technical Inquiry Video Podcast