Announced on October 19 and expected to become a commercial reality by 2017, Fujitsu said in a release that it is currently designing two new types of blockchain-based systems.
- Blockchain: Applications, Security Promises and Internals CSIAC Webinar
- The Blockchain Does Not Eliminate The Need For Trust Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Scientists Claim to Have Invented The World’s First Quantum-Proof Blockchain Digest Article
- Blockchain: Overhyped Buzzword or Real-deal Enterprise Solution? Digest Article