So far, SophosLabs has only seen a few samples of the new version, but it has been distributed through widespread spam campaigns, so the number of infections may already be large.
- Threats: Social Engineering and Malicious Spam Dominate Digest Article
- 711 Million Email Addresses Ensnared in ‘Largest’ Spambot Digest Article
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Cryptocurrency Mining Malware Infected Over Half-Million PCs Using NSA Exploit Digest Article
- Zyklon Password Stealer Exploits Microsoft Vulnerabilities via Spam Campaign Digest Article