The U.S. government’s intrusion detection and prevention program known as Einstein has limited ability to detect breaches of federal information systems, according to a new Government Accountability Office report.
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- Booz Allen Scores Massive $621M Homeland Security Cyber Contract Digest Article
- An AI Detected Colorectal Cancer With 86 Percent Accuracy Digest Article
- Maine Program Aims to Get Girls Interested in Cybersecurity Digest Article