The U.S. government’s intrusion detection and prevention program known as Einstein has limited ability to detect breaches of federal information systems, according to a new Government Accountability Office report.
- Democratize Anomaly Detection Technologies: Challenges, Advances, and Opportunities CSIAC Webinar
- Feds Move to Ramp up Cyber Hiring Digest Article
- Twenty-Five Percent of Email “From” U.S. Federal Agencies is Fraudulent or High-Risk, Agari Finds Digest Article
- CYBERSECURITY: Actions Needed to Strengthen U.S. Capabilities Digest Article
- NIST Special Publication 800-171, Revision 1, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations Reference Document