Germany’s government is dealing with an ongoing security crisis after hackers managed to access its intranet and collect confidential information, a senior lawmaker said on Thursday.
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Romanian hackers took over D.C. surveillance cameras just before presidential inauguration, federal prosecutors say Digest Article
- Schneider Electric Says Bug in its Technology Exploited in Hack Digest Article
- Watch Hackers Take Over the Mouse of a Power-Grid Computer Digest Article