German officials and lawmakers say the attacks are the latest in a series aimed at disrupting German elections and damaging Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has pushed to maintain sanctions on Russia over its actions in eastern Ukraine.
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- Challenges in Applying the Law of Armed Conflict to Cyberwar Reference Document
- Dispute Along Cold War Lines Led to Collapse of UN Cyberwarfare Talks Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article