German officials and lawmakers say the attacks are the latest in a series aimed at disrupting German elections and damaging Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has pushed to maintain sanctions on Russia over its actions in eastern Ukraine.
- The Iran Nuclear Deal’s Unraveling Raises Fears of Cyberattacks Digest Article
- Trump Administration Sanctions Russians for 2016 Election Interference, Other Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- U.S. Bans American Companies From Selling to Chinese Phone Maker ZTE Digest Article
- WannaCry, Petya Ransomware Attacks Were ‘Non-events’ for DoD Systems Digest Article