German officials and lawmakers say the attacks are the latest in a series aimed at disrupting German elections and damaging Chancellor Angela Merkel, who has pushed to maintain sanctions on Russia over its actions in eastern Ukraine.
- Germany Sees Rise in Russian Propaganda, Cyber Attacks Digest Article
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Russia Says Foreign Spies Plan Cyber Attack on Banking System Digest Article
- Experts Say Automated Accounts Sharing Fake News Ahead of French Election Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article