Germany’s domestic intelligence agency on Thursday reported a striking increase in Russian propaganda and disinformation campaigns aimed at destabilizing German society and targeted cyber attacks against political parties.
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- GRIZZLY STEPPE – Russian Malicious Cyber Activity Reference Document
- Actions in Response to Russian Malicious Cyber Activity and Harassment Digest Article
- Naval Intelligence Director: Navy Must Learn to Fight Through Cyber-Attacks Digest Article