Germany’s domestic intelligence agency on Thursday reported a striking increase in Russian propaganda and disinformation campaigns aimed at destabilizing German society and targeted cyber attacks against political parties.
- Germany Confirms Cyber Attacks on Political Party Think Tanks Digest Article
- Experts Warn Congress of Ongoing Russian Information Warfare Against Europe Digest Article
- New Wave of Cyber Attacks Hits Russia, Other Nations Digest Article
- KREMLINVADERS: Russian Hack Attack on Britain’s Energy Grid Confirmed by Cyber Security Chief Digest Article
- The Human Element: Insider Behavior Facilitates Cyber Attacks, Erodes Business Trust Digest Article