Global shipping is still feeling the effects of a cyber attack that hit A.P. Moller-Maersk two days ago, showing the scale of the damage a computer virus can unleash on the technology dependent and inter-connected industry.
- Shipping Company Maersk Says June Cyberattack Could Cost it up to $300 Million Digest Article
- Maersk Brings Major IT Systems Back Online After Cyber Attack Digest Article
- Ukraine Points Finger at Russian Security Services in Recent Cyber Attack Digest Article
- U.K. Releases Code of Practice for Maritime Cyber Security Digest Article
- Attack Uses Docker Containers to Hide, Persist, Plant Malware Digest Article