Users who had the misfortune of getting infected with the Gomasom ransomware can now start sending Christmas gifts to Fabian Wosar, security researcher at Emsisoft, who has managed to create a tool for decrypting files locked by this ransomware.
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- New Decryptor Unlocks CRYPTXXX V3 Files Digest Article
- Understanding Crypto-Ransomware Reference Document
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- Samas Ransomware Uses Active Directory to Infect Entire Networks Digest Article