Users who had the misfortune of getting infected with the Gomasom ransomware can now start sending Christmas gifts to Fabian Wosar, security researcher at Emsisoft, who has managed to create a tool for decrypting files locked by this ransomware.
- SyncCrypt Ransomware Hides Inside JPG Files, Appends .KK Extension Digest Article
- Ransomware – Simple Steps to Online Safety Video Podcast
- Ransomware Targeting WordPress – An Emerging Threat Digest Article
- The Devil Targets Japan with Bad Rabbit-like Wiper-Ransomware Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article