Kamkar has built a new device that is about the size of a wallet and can intercept the codes used to unlock most cars and many garage doors.
- Hacking A $1500 ‘Smart Gun’ With $15 Magnets Digest Article
- The Cybersecurity Problem Everyone Has, But No One Wants to Deal With Digest Article
- BrickerBot Malware Attacks and Destroys Unsecure IoT Devices Digest Article
- How a Few Yellow Dots Burned the Intercept’s NSA Leaker Digest Article
- Hacker Steals $7 Million in Ethereum From CoinDash Digest Article