Google has disclosed a Windows zero-day vulnerability after Microsoft failed to release a patch within the 7-day deadline the search giant gives vendors when it finds a flaw that is actively exploited by malicious actors.
- Microsoft Patches Windows Zero-day Being Used to Spread FinSpy Spyware Digest Article
- Windows 10 to Get Built-in Protection Against Most Ransomware Attacks Digest Article
- Microsoft’s Windows 7 Meltdown Patch Created ‘Worse’ Flaw Digest Article
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article
- Windows Bug Used to Spread Stuxnet Remains World’s Most Exploited Digest Article