The mobile security company Bluebox Security reported a serious hole in Android that affects almost all versions of the operating system dating back to 2.1.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Google Awards Record $112,500 Bounty for Android Exploit Chain Digest Article
- Found: New Android Malware with Never-Before-Seen Spying Capabilities Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- Google and Microsoft Reveal New Spectre Attack Digest Article