The mobile security company Bluebox Security reported a serious hole in Android that affects almost all versions of the operating system dating back to 2.1.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- DHS Study on Mobile Device Security Reference Document
- Critical Flaws Found in Windows NTLM Security Protocol – Patch Now Digest Article