The mobile security company Bluebox Security reported a serious hole in Android that affects almost all versions of the operating system dating back to 2.1.
- Android Toast Overlay Attack: “Cloak and Dagger” With No Permissions Digest Article
- Can Google Win Its Battle with Android Malware? Digest Article
- More Than One Million Google Accounts Hit by Malware Digest Article
- Lawmakers alarmed by Equifax breach Digest Article
- GM Bot Malware Campaign Targets 94 Mobile Banking Apps Digest Article